Approval & Affiliation
Indo Universal College of Pharmacy has been approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, Govt. of India.
About AICTE, New Delhi
The statutory All India Council for Technical Education was established for proper planning and coordinated development of technical education system throughout the motion of qualitative improvement of such education in relation to planned quantitative growth and the regulation and proper maintenance of norms and standards in the technical education system and for matters connected therewith. To improve upon the present technical education system, the AICTE believes one major step would be to modify the engineering curriculum with the following main objectives:
To ensure that the design-oriented teaching is given more importance in the institutes to give a practical angle to the study. Problem solving is also given a high propriety to ensure that the student learns more from practice than theory.
To ensure that the students are given more exposure to the industrial and manufacturing process to make them more technical and successful as professionals.
To ensure that the courses in the technical colleges include new technology in the syllabus. It also checks that the old technologies and theories are removed from the courses to ensure that the students are at par with the latest technology.
- To make the students all set for the professional world.
- Greater emphasis on design-oriented teaching;
- Teaching of design methodologies problem-solving approach;
- Greater exposure to industrial and manufacturing processes;
- Exclusion of outmoded technologies and inclusion of the new appropriate and emerging technologies;
- Great input of management education and professional communication skills.
For official website of AICTE, please visit: http://www.aicte-india.org